- Alpaca Ribbed Socks RoseAs low as CN¥193.02
- AFR Tammy Kanat Throw Mosaic Check RustSpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- AFR Tammy Kanat Throw Mosaic Check NavySpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Alpaca Monique Cardigan BlackAs low as CN¥2,271.68
- Alpaca Veronika Coat BlackAs low as CN¥2,717.11
- Alpaca Fringed Throw Mosaic Check - Light GreySpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- 驼棉混纺轻薄被Regular Price CN¥2,222.19 As low as CN¥1,182.86
- AFR TK Throw Feather Panel NavySpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks AntelopeAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca Plain Knit Socks BlackAs low as CN¥143.53
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks ChocolateAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks GreenAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca Dress Socks DenimAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca Slipper Red HerringboneAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca/Merino Stripe Dress Sock Black/BrownAs low as CN¥193.02
- Alpaca/Merino Stripe Dress Sock FuschiaAs low as CN¥193.02
- Baby Alpaca/Merino Stripe Dress Sock NavyAs low as CN¥173.22
- Baby Alpaca/Merino Stripe Dress Sock RedAs low as CN¥193.02
Our extensive range of alpaca products include clothing, accessories and homewares. Our premium quality alpaca collection is manufactured with our signature care and attention to detail.
Alpaca wool is the quintessential Australian choice for winter clothing and accessories. Home grown on Australian alpaca farms, alpaca yarn is extremely soft and durable and can be spun to be lightweight or heavy to make our alpaca range suitable for every season. It is also known for its hypoallergenic qualities, so it is a great choice even for sensitive skin.
Our alpaca wool beanie is designed for optimum warmth and comfort – once you try an alpaca beanie you won’t turn back. For the home, you can’t beat the softness of an alpaca blanket; available in a range of colours and patterns, it will transform your home and keep you snug throughout the winter months.
Discover the whole Alpaca wool collection and a lot more woollen products from Creswick today.