- Alpaca Blanket Stitch Combo NaturalRegular Price CN¥3,855.43 As low as CN¥3,212.03
- Alpaca Brushed Throw SherpaSpecial Price CN¥1,380.83 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Alpaca Throw Rug Crepe BrownSpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Alpaca Throw Rug Mosaic Black / Grey CheckSpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Alpaca Throw Rug Mosaic Blue / Rust CheckSpecial Price CN¥1,232.35 Regular Price CN¥1,727.27
- Wool Alpaca Throw Rug Mosaic GreySpecial Price CN¥984.89 Regular Price CN¥1,232.35
- Alpaca Brushed Scarf PlateauCN¥836.41
- 豪华羊驼枕头 - 一对Special Price CN¥786.92 Regular Price CN¥1,573.85
- Baby Alpaca Moss Stitch Scarf OatmealCN¥737.43
- 单个豪华羊驼枕头Special Price CN¥489.97 Regular Price CN¥786.92
- 驼绒混纺被Regular Price CN¥2,420.16 As low as CN¥2,019.27
- 极品纯羊驼绒子母被Regular Price CN¥4,939.30 As low as CN¥3,949.46
- 极品纯羊驼绒被Regular Price CN¥4,201.87 As low as CN¥2,727.01
- 驼绒混纺轻薄被Regular Price CN¥2,123.21 As low as CN¥1,271.94
- Alpaca Sapphire QuiltRegular Price CN¥1,974.73 As low as CN¥1,677.78
- Wool Alpaca Blanket Herringbone GreyRegular Price CN¥2,222.19 As low as CN¥1,727.27
Our extensive range of alpaca products include clothing, accessories and homewares. Our premium quality alpaca collection is manufactured with our signature care and attention to detail.
Alpaca wool is the quintessential Australian choice for winter clothing and accessories. Home grown on Australian alpaca farms, alpaca yarn is extremely soft and durable and can be spun to be lightweight or heavy to make our alpaca range suitable for every season. It is also known for its hypoallergenic qualities, so it is a great choice even for sensitive skin.
Our alpaca wool beanie is designed for optimum warmth and comfort – once you try an alpaca beanie you won’t turn back. For the home, you can’t beat the softness of an alpaca blanket; available in a range of colours and patterns, it will transform your home and keep you snug throughout the winter months.
Discover the whole Alpaca wool collection and a lot more woollen products from Creswick today.