- AFR Tammy Kanat Throw Mosaic Check RustSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $349.00
- AFR Tammy Kanat Throw Mosaic Check NavySpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Alpaca Monique Cardigan BlackRegular Price $459.00 As low as $249.00
- Alpaca Veronika Coat BlackRegular Price $549.00 As low as $349.00
- Alpaca Fringed Throw Mosaic Check - Light GreySpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Alpaca Cotton Light QuiltRegular Price $449.00 As low as $199.00
- AFR TK Throw Feather Panel NavySpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks AntelopeAs low as $39.00
- Alpaca Plain Knit Socks BlackAs low as $29.00
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks ChocolateAs low as $39.00
- Alpaca Ribbed Socks GreenAs low as $39.00
- Alpaca Slipper Red HerringboneAs low as $39.00
- Alpaca Bootie Grey MosaicAs low as $59.00
- Baby Alpaca/Merino Stripe Dress Sock RedAs low as $35.00
- Alpaca Wool Light QuiltRegular Price $499.00 As low as $399.00
- Baby Alpaca Links Pullover CharcoalAs low as $329.00
- Baby Alpaca Links Pullover CrimsonAs low as $329.00
- Alpaca Regal Dual QuiltRegular Price $998.00 As low as $748.00
Our extensive range of alpaca products include clothing, accessories and homewares. Our premium quality alpaca collection is manufactured with our signature care and attention to detail.
Alpaca wool is the quintessential Australian choice for winter clothing and accessories. Home grown on Australian alpaca farms, alpaca yarn is extremely soft and durable and can be spun to be lightweight or heavy to make our alpaca range suitable for every season. It is also known for its hypoallergenic qualities, so it is a great choice even for sensitive skin.
Our alpaca wool beanie is designed for optimum warmth and comfort – once you try an alpaca beanie you won’t turn back. For the home, you can’t beat the softness of an alpaca blanket; available in a range of colours and patterns, it will transform your home and keep you snug throughout the winter months.
Discover the whole Alpaca wool collection and a lot more woollen products from Creswick today.