Showing 54 of 55 items
- Slim Stretch 7/8 Pant NavyAs low as $149.00
- Possum Allora Jumper SilverAs low as $369.00
- Alpaca Wool Light QuiltRegular Price $499.00 As low as $399.00
- Possum Essential Glove RedAs low as $39.00
- Possum Essential Glove RhubarbAs low as $39.00
- Possum Essential Fingerless Gloves RedAs low as $39.00
- Possum Essential Fingerless Gloves RhubarbAs low as $39.00
- Possum Essential Fingerless Gloves SumacAs low as $39.00
- Possum Allora Jumper NaturalAs low as $369.00
- Possum Allora Jumper TangoAs low as $369.00
- Cotton Black and White Print Kimono JacketRegular Price $189.00 As low as $79.00
- Cheetah Print Slim Leg PantRegular Price $149.00 As low as $59.00
- Yarn Dyed Cotton Striped Pants - StoneRegular Price $129.00 As low as $99.00
- Yarn Dyed Cotton Striped Pants - BlackRegular Price $129.00 As low as $99.00
- Printed Cropped Zip Up Jacket - Cheetah PrintRegular Price $199.00 As low as $79.00
- Possum Allora Jumper LapisAs low as $369.00
- Woollen Hooded Duffle Coat CamelRegular Price $349.00 As low as $249.00
- Woollen Hooded Duffle Coat Mid GreyRegular Price $349.00 As low as $249.00
Creswick Woollen Mills have long been a staple of the Australian wool landscape. We are proud to produce a range of high-quality Australian made wool products, that have made Creswick a household name both in Australia and globally.
Our selection of Australian made clothing, accessories and homewares luxurious natural fibres such as alpaca yarn, merino wool, possum, lambswool, cotton, linen and bamboo. We design all our clothing in Australia to suit the Australian lifestyle; with men’s and women’s clothing and accessories, including tops, pants, coats, jackets, scarves, gloves and beanies, you can find everything you need for any wardrobe, Australian made and right here at Creswick.
We also offer a range of Australian made soft toys and Thurlby products – the perfect gift for someone special, young or old.
Visit us in store or online for all your Australian made wool products and shop with Creswick - the biggest wool shop in Australia.