Eucalyptus Cotton Sheet Set - Fog Green
Eucalyptus, sometimes better known as Tencel Lyocell, is a fiber made from the wood pulp of Eucalyptus trees that are grown and replaced on specialised tree farms.
Unlike a lot of cellulosic fabrics, Eucalyptus (Tencel) is produced using recyclable and Earth-friendly solvents. There are no pesticides or irrigation used, and the production uses less land and water than cotton production. So, you can rest easy knowing it's good for the earth.
These luxurious eco-friendly eucalyptus cotton sheet sets are blended with cotton which helps creates a comfortable, silk-like fabric that is luxuriously soft and highly breathable, allowing you to stay cool in summer and warm throughout winter.
- 225 thread count, percale
- BSCI Certified
- Composition: 50% Cotton 50% Eucalyptus
- Made in India
- Set includes: 1 x Fitted Sheet, 1 x Flat Sheet, 2 x Standard Pillowcases. (1 x Pillow Case for Single and King Single Set).
- Single flat sheet: 160 x 254 cm
- Single fitted sheet: 93 x 188 cm + 40 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 1.22 Kilograms
Large Single Size
- Large Single Fitted Sheet: 107cm x 203cm x 40cm Deep
- Large Single Flat Sheet: 200cm x 274cm
- Overall Product Weight: 1.42 Kilograms
- Double flat sheet: 228 x 254 cm
- Double fitted sheet: 137 x 188 cm + 40 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 1.69 Kilograms
- Queen fitted sheet: 152cm x 203cm + 40cm Depth
- Queen flat sheet: 245cm x 265cm cm
- Overall Product Weight: 1.86 Kilograms
- King fitted sheet: 183cm x 203cm + 40cm Depth
- King flat sheet: 260cm x 265cm L
- Overall Product Weight: 2.02 Kilograms
Pillow case: 48cm W x 73cm L
We offer standard and expedited services for Australian orders.
International orders are shipped Air Mail Parcel Post or International Express. In stock orders are processed and dispatched within 48 hours unless notified. Please allow up to 5 business days after shipment notification of dispatch. Shipment times may vary according to delivery location and is provided as an estimate not a guarantee.