- Alpaca Regal Dual QuiltRegular Price $647.37 As low as $503.19
- Wool Alpaca Blanket Herringbone GreyRegular Price $323.68 As low as $251.59
- Alpaca Brushed Throw RubySpecial Price $201.13 Regular Price $251.59
- Alpaca Throw Rug Herringbone Dark BrownSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $251.59
- Alpaca Throw Rug Crepe BrownSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $251.59
- Alpaca Throw Rug Combo NaturalSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $251.59
- Alpaca Throw Rug Combo CamelSpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $251.59
- Tammy Kanat Alpaca Fringed Throw Mosaic Check NavySpecial Price $179.50 Regular Price $251.59
- Wool Alpaca Throw Rug Mosaic GreySpecial Price $143.46 Regular Price $179.50
- Alpaca Brushed Scarf Plateau$121.83
- Alpaca Brushed Scarf Grey Marl$121.83
- Alpaca Pillow Luxury - Twin PackSpecial Price $114.62 Regular Price $229.25
- Alpaca Luxury QuiltRegular Price $352.52 As low as $294.13
- Pure Alpaca Regal QuiltRegular Price $467.86 As low as $380.64
- Alpaca Wool Light QuiltRegular Price $395.77 As low as $237.18
- Alpaca Cotton Light QuiltRegular Price $345.31 As low as $224.20
Our extensive range of alpaca products include clothing, accessories and homewares. Our premium quality alpaca collection is manufactured with our signature care and attention to detail.
Alpaca wool is the quintessential Australian choice for winter clothing and accessories. Home grown on Australian alpaca farms, alpaca yarn is extremely soft and durable and can be spun to be lightweight or heavy to make our alpaca range suitable for every season. It is also known for its hypoallergenic qualities, so it is a great choice even for sensitive skin.
Our alpaca wool beanie is designed for optimum warmth and comfort – once you try an alpaca beanie you won’t turn back. For the home, you can’t beat the softness of an alpaca blanket; available in a range of colours and patterns, it will transform your home and keep you snug throughout the winter months.
Discover the whole Alpaca wool collection and a lot more woollen products from Creswick today.